‘I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea’ – Alaine Gerbault
THE SAILFUNK SAILING PARTNERSHIP
Our Sailing Partnership offers exclusive access to Sailfunk for up to TEN days per season, allowing you, your families, friends and corporate guests the opportunity to enjoy the following:
- Short breaks and quality ‘downtime’ aboard your luxury yacht in stunning locations such as Salcombe or Dartmouth using Sailfunk as your very own ‘flotel’. There’s no obligation for you to sail your yacht to or from a preferred West Country location as we can do that for you; after all, not everyone wants to go sailing!
- Learn the basics of ‘big boat’ sailing in a relaxed environment under the guidance of Sailfunk’s experienced skippers and crew. Obtain your Sailfunk Sailing Certificate in preparation for RYA Day skipper courses.
- Cruise the beautiful West Country coastline or beyond with a glass in hand whilst letting Sailfunk’s skippers take the strain, taking in overnight stays in destinations such as Dittisham, Fowey, Noss Mayo and Mylor.
- Obtain RYA qualifications at your own pace, with the added benefit of not having to pay for and ‘suffer’ time aboard an inferior, unfamiliar and overcrowded ‘school’ yacht.
- If you are considering purchasing your own yacht in the future, the chance to ‘Try before you buy’ and benefit from our skipper’s knowledge of the different types of craft and models available, rigging, keels and sail plans that might assist you make that final decision.
The above are just a few of our ideas; should you or your guests have your own goals, ideas or ambitions for time spent aboard, we’re keen to listen and tailor unique experiences for you to enjoy.
‘Turn up, cast off …..explore, dream, discover……’
A strictly limited number of Partnerships offering unrivalled value for money, a whole new world of adventure and social activities throughout the year. Enjoy exclusive time aboard your very own luxury yacht and as the fleet expands, other motor and sailing vessels without the significant investment, maintenance and management obligations of owning your own boat; combine water based experiences with the opportunity to access some unique sporting and social events with us at such venues as Twickenham, Silverstone, Cheltenham and Lords.
Your Sailing Partnership benefits include:
- Exclusive use of Sailfunk for you and up to five guests on overnight stays on board or up to 9 guests on each half or full day charter
- Any choice of between FIVE and TEN individual or consecutive days per season (or hourly equivalent) to include overnight accommodation on board, subject to a maximum of FIVE consecutive days in any one stay (with the option of carrying up to two full days over to the following season if not used).
- A fully qualified skipper at your service for the duration of time spent aboard (if required).
- Sailing Partnerships may be held jointly between groups of friends and their families.
- All days are fully transferable should you wish to donate an experience or charter to a charity, gift a day to a friend, sell an experience or reward work colleagues.
- RYA certified courses with qualified instructors can be arranged exclusively or in partnership with other Sailing Partners (Supplemental charges will apply for RYA Instructor): RYA Competent Crew, RYA Day Skipper, RYA Yacht Master.
- Complimentary use of wet weather gear and life jackets/
- 25% discount on the cost of overnight stays on board pre-or-post charter, subject to availability.
- Complimentary use of ‘The Millbrook Bomber’, Sailfunks 3.85 m tender.
- Full, comprehensive insurance cover.
- Inclusive of all mooring fees in Salcombe.
- A complementary bottle of ‘bubbles’ and food parcel of locally sourced produce on arrival for each overnight charter.
- Invitations for you and FIVE guests to The Sailfunk Sailing Partnership Christmas drinks and wine tasting evening at The Fortesque Inn, Salcombe in early December.
- Flexible payment options.
- One set of up to SIX Sailfunk polo shirts and sailing caps per Partnership.
- 20% reduction off all Sailfunk Yachting’s other activities, including new for 2017, our Jazz & Gin evenings on board.
- Priority booking for overnight stays on board and activities out of season to include the Christmas and New Year period.
- Priority booking for places on Sailfunk / Simply Soulful’s SUP Yoga and ‘well-being’ yacht safaris (3 – 4 June, 26 – 27 July, 23 – 24 August, 23 – 24 September 2017) www.simplysoulful.co.uk
The Sailing Partnership Season
1st March – 31st October 2017
‘Escape, Energise, Enjoy…’
The Sailfunk Sailing Partnership Annual Cost:
5 Day Sailing Partnership:
£5,850 plus VAT
10 Day Sailing Partnership:
£9,850 plus VAT